Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
Workers at two grocery store and pharmacy locations in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw's COVID-19 tracker, the affected employees work at No Frills and Shoppers Drug Mart locations.
The tracker says that on Nov. 9, 2020, Loblaw discovered that a worker at Ashley's No Frills (7070 McLaughlin Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. The last day the employee worked was on Nov. 4.
That same day, the tracker revealed that an employee at Shoppers Drug Mart (4141 Dixie Rd.) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. That worker's last day was Nov. 4.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," says Loblaw Co.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
For privacy, the company says it will not release any personal information about its colleagues and employees.
- Employees at grocery store and pharmacy in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Multiple employees test positive for COVID-19 at two Mississauga grocery stores
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze