Employees at grocery store and pharmacy in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Workers at two grocery store and pharmacy locations in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker, the affected employees work at No Frills and Shoppers Drug Mart locations.
The tracker says that on Dec 7, Loblaw’s discovered that a worker at Shoppers Drug Mart, (5033 Hurontario Street) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. The last day the employee worked was on Dec 1.
That same day, the tracker revealed that an employee at Peter’s No Frills (2150 Burnhamthorpe Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. That worker’s last day was Dec 1.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Multiple employees test positive for COVID-19 at two Mississauga grocery stores
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban