Employees at grocery store and pharmacy in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Workers at two grocery store and pharmacy locations in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker, the affected employees work at No Frills and Shoppers Drug Mart locations.
The tracker says that on Dec 7, Loblaw’s discovered that a worker at Shoppers Drug Mart, (5033 Hurontario Street) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. The last day the employee worked was on Dec 1.
That same day, the tracker revealed that an employee at Peter’s No Frills (2150 Burnhamthorpe Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19. That worker’s last day was Dec 1.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” says Loblaw Co.
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Here’s what you need to know about the Province’s stay-at-home order
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady