Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Sobeys is reporting two new COVID-19 cases related to its grocery stores in Brampton.
It was reported on January 24 that an employee at the FreshCo located at 12 Team Canada Drive and an employee at the Fresho at 398 Queen Street West tested positive for COVID-19.
The employees last worked on January 17 and January 19, respectively.
"We will always do everything we can to support our teammates and ensure their safety," Sobeys says.
"Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation."
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- Two Brampton FreshCo's report cases of COVID-19
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU