Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
Sobeys is reporting two new COVID-19 cases related to its grocery stores in Brampton.
It was reported on January 24 that an employee at the FreshCo located at 12 Team Canada Drive and an employee at the Fresho at 398 Queen Street West tested positive for COVID-19.
The employees last worked on January 17 and January 19, respectively.
"We will always do everything we can to support our teammates and ensure their safety," Sobeys says.
"Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation."
- New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
- Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- Two Brampton FreshCo's report cases of COVID-19
- Two Mississauga grocery stores confirm COVID-19 cases in employees
- Maxmillion lotto prizes won in Mississauga, Burlington, Milton and jackpot in Toronto
- Moderna will be the only vaccine used until mid July in Mississauga and Brampton for adults
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Burlington and Oakville filming locations for Handmaid's Tale television series