Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Today (March 7), Loblaw is reporting three new cases of COVID-19 related to two of its store locations in Halton.
It's reported that two employees at the Fortinos located at 2515 Appleby Line in Burlington tested positive for the virus. They last worked on February 23 and March 3.
An employee at Real Canadian Superstore at 201 Oak Park Drive in Oakville also tested positive, and last worked on March 2.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Workers at Mississauga and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night