Employees at Burlington and Oakville grocery stores test positive for COVID-19
Today (March 7), Loblaw is reporting three new cases of COVID-19 related to two of its store locations in Halton.
It's reported that two employees at the Fortinos located at 2515 Appleby Line in Burlington tested positive for the virus. They last worked on February 23 and March 3.
An employee at Real Canadian Superstore at 201 Oak Park Drive in Oakville also tested positive, and last worked on March 2.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Real Canadian Superstore employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two grocery stores in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton