Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a No Frills in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday, November 30, management of Daniel’s No Frills located at 620 Eglinton Avenue West was notified an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last day the employee worked at this location was November 20.
Anyone who may have come into contact with this individual is instructed to follow the instructions from Peel Public Health.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban