Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a No Frills in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday, November 30, management of Daniel’s No Frills located at 620 Eglinton Avenue West was notified an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last day the employee worked at this location was November 20.
Anyone who may have come into contact with this individual is instructed to follow the instructions from Peel Public Health.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- No Frills employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga