Employee of Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a No Frills in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday, November 30, management of Daniel’s No Frills located at 620 Eglinton Avenue West was notified an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last day the employee worked at this location was November 20.
Anyone who may have come into contact with this individual is instructed to follow the instructions from Peel Public Health.
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order