Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Thursday (May 6), management of the No Frills located at 6085 Creditview Road was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on May 2.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Geese causing major traffic jam at intersection in Brampton by Costco
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot