Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Metro in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On August 3, management of the Metro at 2225 Erin Mills Parkway was notified an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked at the store on July 27.
While the store will remain open, Metro has announced it will undergo a deep cleaning and sanitization of the entire premises.
Cover photo courtesy of Metro via Instagram
- Employee at Mississauga Metro tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Metro location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee tests positive for COVID-19 at Food Basics in Mississauga
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU