Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Metro in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On August 3, management of the Metro at 2225 Erin Mills Parkway was notified an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked at the store on July 27.
While the store will remain open, Metro has announced it will undergo a deep cleaning and sanitization of the entire premises.
Cover photo courtesy of Metro via Instagram
- Employee at Mississauga Metro tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Metro location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee tests positive for COVID-19 at Food Basics in Mississauga
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Heavy police presence responding to report of firearms in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & VIDEO: There's a Mississauga park in Japan with a replica city hall
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas