Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Metro in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On August 3, management of the Metro at 2225 Erin Mills Parkway was notified an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked at the store on July 27.
While the store will remain open, Metro has announced it will undergo a deep cleaning and sanitization of the entire premises.
Cover photo courtesy of Metro via Instagram
- Employee at Mississauga Metro tests positive for COVID-19
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee tests positive for COVID-19 at Food Basics in Mississauga
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends