Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
An employee of a grocery store in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Thursday (March 18), management of the Fortinos located at 1550 Upper James Street was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on March 13.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw. "In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant