Employee at Valu-mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case today (April 11) related to one of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
It’s reported that an employee at Peter’s Valu-mart, located 1125 Bloor St. East, recently tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Saturday, April 10.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19