Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
Sobeys is reporting today (April 4) a new case of COVID-19 related to a store in Stoney Creek.
An employee at the Sobeys located at 1770 Stone Church Rd. East tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on March 31.
“Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation,” said Sobeys.
- New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three