Employee at Sobeys in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
Sobeys is reporting today (April 4) a new case of COVID-19 related to a store in Stoney Creek.
An employee at the Sobeys located at 1770 Stone Church Rd. East tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on March 31.
“Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation,” said Sobeys.
- New COVID-19 case reported for employee at a Brampton Sobeys
- New COVID-19 case reported at Sobeys grocery store in Mississauga
- Worker at Sobeys location in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at FreshCo locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader