Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw's COVID-19 tracker on the company's official website, an employee at the brand's 5602 Tenth Line West location tested positive on a presumptive test.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
The tracker says the employee's last day of work was Sept. 29.
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart and No Frills test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel