Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw's COVID-19 tracker on the company's official website, an employee at the brand's 5602 Tenth Line West location tested positive on a presumptive test.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
The tracker says the employee's last day of work was Sept. 29.
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry