Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new COVID-19 cases today related to its stores, including one in Mississauga.
An employee at the Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 7205 Goreway Drive, has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, March 22.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says on its COVID-19 case page.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Man charged in death of Burlington man at Cayuga racetrack
- It could be weeks before Mississauga sees the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots