Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case today for an employee at one of its store locations in Brampton.
It was reported today (Sunday, February 7) that an employee at Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 1 Kennedy Rd South, tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, February 1.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- Weddings and buffets could be back as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three employees of Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19