Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case today for an employee at one of its store locations in Brampton.
It was reported today (Sunday, February 7) that an employee at Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 1 Kennedy Rd South, tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, February 1.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value