Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Oakville has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, an employee at Fortinos, located at 173 Lakeshore Rd W, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The last day the team members worked was Feb. 15.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
For more information, click here.
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Oakville grocery store employees test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga