Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 related to one of its stores in Mississauga.
It was reported on April 4 that an employee at the No Frills location at 7070 Mclaughlin Road tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Thursday, April 1.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” Loblaw says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Boy dies after suffering medical episode while playing basketball in Milton
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Large Mississauga complex used by Bell sold in billion dollar deal
- You will now be rewarded for licencing your pet in Hamilton
- Former Mayor Hazel McCallion cautions Mississauga about renaming Dundas St.