Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (March 14) related to one of its grocery store locations in Brampton.
An employee at Spataro's No Frills, located at 8990 Chinguacousy Rd, has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, March 8.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton