Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case of COVID-19 today (March 14) related to one of its grocery store locations in Brampton.
An employee at Spataro's No Frills, located at 8990 Chinguacousy Rd, has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, March 8.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor