Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, an employee at 3045 Mavis Road tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Nov 23.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario