Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, an employee at 3045 Mavis Road tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Nov 23.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga