Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case today at one of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
On January 31, it was reported that an employee at Ashley’s No Frills (7070 Mclaughlin Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
The employee last worked on Monday, January 25.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store