Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new case today at one of its grocery store locations in Mississauga.
On January 31, it was reported that an employee at Ashley’s No Frills (7070 Mclaughlin Road) tested positive on a presumptive test for COVID-19.
The employee last worked on Monday, January 25.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” the company says.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Mississauga No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at No Frills in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate