Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 18, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 1077 North Service Road store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Friday, Jan. 15, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend