Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 18, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 1077 North Service Road store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Friday, Jan. 15, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga