Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, an employee at Loblaws, located at 250 Lakeshore Road West in Port Credit, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Dec. 24.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
For more information, click here.
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Shoppers Drug Mart employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19