Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the COVID-19 tracker on Loblaw Company Limited’s website, an employee at Loblaws, located at 250 Lakeshore Road West in Port Credit, tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Dec. 24.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores. In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the company's website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
For more information, click here.
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at Milton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga man wins the jackpot lottery thought it was a hoax
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection