Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a FreshCo. location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Sobeys' website, a franchisee employee at the brand's Malton location was recently diagnosed with the novel coronavirus.
The FreshCo. where the employee works is located at 7205 Goreway Drive.
According to the website, the worker has not been in the store since May 2.
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at Mississauga Metro tests positive for COVID-19
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee tests positive for COVID-19 at Food Basics in Mississauga
- Employee at Mississauga Walmart tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says