Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Beer Store location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a statement, the company said it has learned that an employee at its 2458 Dundas St. West location recently tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The Beer Store says it’s working in consultation with Peel Public Health and has closed the store in question.
“As our team member receives care, we are sending our positive thoughts and best wishes. All potentially affected employees will self-isolate and symptom monitor as a precautionary measure,” the statement reads.
The Beer Store says it has implemented its full COVID-19 cleaning protocol at the store, which includes
a thorough disinfectant deep cleaning.
The company says all Beer Store employees working at the Dundas St. location have been wearing face coverings since July 6.
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- How Dundas & Hurontario Looked Back in the Day
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize
- Ontario sees signficiant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Police arrest man for making threats against Pearson Airport in Mississauga