Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Beer Store location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a statement, the company said it has learned that an employee at its 2458 Dundas St. West location recently tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The Beer Store says it’s working in consultation with Peel Public Health and has closed the store in question.
“As our team member receives care, we are sending our positive thoughts and best wishes. All potentially affected employees will self-isolate and symptom monitor as a precautionary measure,” the statement reads.
The Beer Store says it has implemented its full COVID-19 cleaning protocol at the store, which includes
a thorough disinfectant deep cleaning.
The company says all Beer Store employees working at the Dundas St. location have been wearing face coverings since July 6.
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at Mississauga FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- A No Frills employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Take a Left for Some of the Best Restaurants and Cafés in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- A look at one of Mississauga’s best known--and most quaint--neighbourhoods
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga