Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Beer Store location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a statement, the company said it has learned that an employee at its 2458 Dundas St. West location recently tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The Beer Store says it’s working in consultation with Peel Public Health and has closed the store in question.
“As our team member receives care, we are sending our positive thoughts and best wishes. All potentially affected employees will self-isolate and symptom monitor as a precautionary measure,” the statement reads.
The Beer Store says it has implemented its full COVID-19 cleaning protocol at the store, which includes
a thorough disinfectant deep cleaning.
The company says all Beer Store employees working at the Dundas St. location have been wearing face coverings since July 6.
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation