Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Beer Store location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
In a statement, the company said it has learned that an employee at its 2458 Dundas St. West location recently tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The Beer Store says it’s working in consultation with Peel Public Health and has closed the store in question.
“As our team member receives care, we are sending our positive thoughts and best wishes. All potentially affected employees will self-isolate and symptom monitor as a precautionary measure,” the statement reads.
The Beer Store says it has implemented its full COVID-19 cleaning protocol at the store, which includes
a thorough disinfectant deep cleaning.
The company says all Beer Store employees working at the Dundas St. location have been wearing face coverings since July 6.
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month