Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald's in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
Today (October 7), an employee of the McDonald's at 377 Burnhamthorpe Road East informed the restaurant they had tested positive for the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, the restaurant has been closed and will undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party.
Staff members that came into close contact with the employee are being asked to self-isolate until further information is available.
The last shift the employee worked was September 29 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Any guests who visited the restaurant during that time are instructed to follow directions from the experts at Ontario Public Health Services via their website.
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- Canada-U.S. border restrictions extended to July 21
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second