Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald's in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
Today (October 7), an employee of the McDonald's at 377 Burnhamthorpe Road East informed the restaurant they had tested positive for the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, the restaurant has been closed and will undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party.
Staff members that came into close contact with the employee are being asked to self-isolate until further information is available.
The last shift the employee worked was September 29 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Any guests who visited the restaurant during that time are instructed to follow directions from the experts at Ontario Public Health Services via their website.
- McDonald's location shut down after employee tests positive for COVID-19 in Mississauga
- Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Metro in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee