Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald's in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
Today (October 7), an employee of the McDonald's at 377 Burnhamthorpe Road East informed the restaurant they had tested positive for the virus.
Out of an abundance of caution, the restaurant has been closed and will undergo a thorough cleaning and sanitization by a certified third party.
Staff members that came into close contact with the employee are being asked to self-isolate until further information is available.
The last shift the employee worked was September 29 from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Any guests who visited the restaurant during that time are instructed to follow directions from the experts at Ontario Public Health Services via their website.
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's temporarily closes after employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton to enter the grey/lockdown zone of the province’s COVID-19 framework
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry