Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
An employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (Feb 22) an employee at Loblaws (5970 Mclaughlin Road), tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Feb 20.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week
- Mississauga houses fly off the market as average sale price passes $1 million