Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
An employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (Feb 22) an employee at Loblaws (5970 Mclaughlin Road), tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on Feb 20.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard