Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 3, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 65 Square One Drive store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga