Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at an LCBO location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement released by the provincially-operated retailer.
On Jan. 3, the LCBO announced that a worker at the company’s 65 Square One Drive store tested positive for COVID-19. The employee last worked in-store on Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020.
“The employee is self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” the company said in a statement.
“The LCBO has several measures to keep employees and customers safe, including regular cleaning and sanitization and in-store measures that promote physical distancing.”
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- LCBO worker in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow