Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee for an LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On October 2, the liquor store was notified that an employee who worked at the Applewood Hills Plaza location at 1125 Bloor Street East had tested positive for the virus.
The employee, who is currently at home self-isolating, last worked a shift at this location on September 25.
Out of an abundance of caution, the location is currently closed and will reopen based on staff availability.
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga