Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee for an LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On October 2, the liquor store was notified that an employee who worked at the Applewood Hills Plaza location at 1125 Bloor Street East had tested positive for the virus.
The employee, who is currently at home self-isolating, last worked a shift at this location on September 25.
Out of an abundance of caution, the location is currently closed and will reopen based on staff availability.
- Employee at LCBO location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- LCBO employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- A brand new Kelseys roadhouse set to open in Mississauga
- Driver in Mississauga stopped with loaded firearm