Employee at LCBO in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee for an LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On October 2, the liquor store was notified that an employee who worked at the Applewood Hills Plaza location at 1125 Bloor Street East had tested positive for the virus.
The employee, who is currently at home self-isolating, last worked a shift at this location on September 25.
Out of an abundance of caution, the location is currently closed and will reopen based on staff availability.
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at McDonald’s in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga