Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday (April 5), management of the Fortinos located at 50 Dundurn Street was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on March 31.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers