Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday (April 5), management of the Fortinos located at 50 Dundurn Street was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on March 31.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Free Summer Scavenger Hunt happening in Hamilton