Employee at Hamilton Fortinos tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new cases of COVID-19 today, including one related to a grocery store in Hamilton.
An employee working at the Fortinos at 102 Hwy #8 in Stoney Creek recently tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Wednesday, April 14.
Loblaw says it continues to work closely with public health to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in affected stores.
- Employee at Fortinos in Oakville tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada may find it challenging to reach herd immunity from COVID-19, experts say
- Can we start seeing weddings with buffets as early as fall in Mississauga and Brampton?
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6