Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday (May 3), management of the Real Canadian Superstore located at 3045 Mavis Road was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on April 27.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police