Employee at Fortinos in Oakville tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new cases of COVID-19 today, including one related to an Oakville grocery store.
An employee working at the Fortinos at 173 Lakeshore Rd recently tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, April 19.
Loblaw says it continues to work closely with public health to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in affected stores.
- Employee at Hamilton Fortinos tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party