Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case today for an employee at one of its grocery stores in Ancaster.
It was reported today (Sunday, February 6) that an employee at Fortinos, located at 54 Wilson Street West, tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employee last worked on February 2.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19