Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting a new COVID-19 case today for an employee at one of its grocery stores in Ancaster.
It was reported today (Sunday, February 6) that an employee at Fortinos, located at 54 Wilson Street West, tested positive on a presumptive test for the virus.
The employee last worked on February 2.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Oakville grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Oakville grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga No Frills tests positive for COVID-19
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Mississauga man arrested for drug trafficking