Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new COVID-19 cases today related to its stores, including one in Hamilton.
An employee at the Fortinos located at 1550 Upper James Street has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, March 22.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says on its COVID-19 case page.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employees test positive for COVID-19 at Fortinos in Hamilton and Oakville
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton