Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
Loblaw is reporting multiple new COVID-19 cases today related to its stores, including one in Hamilton.
An employee at the Fortinos located at 1550 Upper James Street has tested positive for the virus.
The employee last worked on Monday, March 22.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," Loblaw says on its COVID-19 case page.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores."
- Employee at Fortinos in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Two Fortinos employees in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Peel's Chief Medical Officer of Health chats about COVID-19 and vaccinations for Mississauga and Brampton- April 14, 2021
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor