Employee at Brampton pharmacy tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a pharmacy in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday (April 5), management of the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 980 Central Park Drive was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on April 1.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Employee of pharmacy in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga pharmacy employee tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton