Employee at Brampton pharmacy tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a pharmacy in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Monday (April 5), management of the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 980 Central Park Drive was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked was on April 1.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Mississauga pharmacy employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader