Employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a grocery store in Brampton has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Wednesday (June 2), management of the Fortinos located at 55 Mountainash Road was notified that an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The last shift the employee worked at this location was on May 27.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw Companies Ltd.
"In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores," the statement continued.
- Brampton grocery store employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of Mississauga grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at a grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police