Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (Feb 2) an employee at 3050 Argentia Road tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on January 29.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- An employee at No Frills in Brampton tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- All residents of Brampton, Mississauga, and Ontario ages 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second dose
- Square One serving up mall food in new parking lot dining area
- 34% of second dose bookings in Mississauga and Brampton went to Toronto residents
- Police on scene of Brampton crash, one vehicle flipped over
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted