Employee at a superstore in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Loblaw’s COVID-19 tracker on the company’s official website, today (Feb 2) an employee at 3050 Argentia Road tested positive on a presumptive test.
The employee last worked on January 29.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores.
In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores,” the company’s website reads, adding that it follows local policies and bylaws regarding mask use.
- Employee at Mississauga supermarket tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value