Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
On Jan 25, management of the establishment, located at 6650 Meadowvale Town Centre Circle, was informed an employee had tested positive for the virus.
The employee’s last shift at this location was January 22.
“While continuing to operate in line with guidance from public health authorities and all levels of government, we remain committed to the safety of the communities we serve in order to meet the needs of the many Canadians who rely on us for food and beverages. This includes the decision to temporarily close a restaurant where an employee has tested positive or is presumed positive for COVID-19 and undergo a thorough cleaning by a certified third-party company.
This closure is done out of an abundance of caution for the safety of employees and the community,” reads a statement from the company.
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga McDonald's closes after an employee tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey zone on March 9
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga