Emergency Services Responding to House Fire in Mississauga
Officers and Mississauga emergency services are on scene for a fire this afternoon.
Police got a call at 6:21 p.m. for a house fire in the area of Dundas Street West and Elmcreek Road.
Heavy smoke was visible at the scene.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. that the fire has been put out. There are no injuries.
Photo courtesy of resident Malanya Chmyliwsky
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga