Emergency Services Responding to House Fire in Mississauga
Officers and Mississauga emergency services are on scene for a fire this afternoon.
Police got a call at 6:21 p.m. for a house fire in the area of Dundas Street West and Elmcreek Road.
Heavy smoke was visible at the scene.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. that the fire has been put out. There are no injuries.
Photo courtesy of resident Malanya Chmyliwsky
- Government of Canada Issues Travel Advisory for Mexico
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- A Look at the Most Expensive and Cheapest Houses in Mississauga
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- Government Updates Travel Advisory For Sri Lanka After Another Explosion