Emergency Services Responding to House Fire in Mississauga
Officers and Mississauga emergency services are on scene for a fire this afternoon.
Police got a call at 6:21 p.m. for a house fire in the area of Dundas Street West and Elmcreek Road.
Heavy smoke was visible at the scene.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police reported shortly before 7:30 p.m. that the fire has been put out. There are no injuries.
Photo courtesy of resident Malanya Chmyliwsky
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26