Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
Peel paramedics and Brampton Fire & Emergency Services are responding to a serious crash this afternoon.
It was reported at 5:43 p.m. that multiple vehicles were involved in a collision at Sandalwood Pkwy and Van Kirk Dr.
Police say one vehicle possibly rolled over with the occupants trapped inside.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Residents should avoid the intersection for now.
UPDATE: Police say all occupants are out of the vehicle and injuries are non-life-threatening.
The intersection remains closed for cleanup at this time.
- One person reportedly trapped after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Early evening vehicle collision results in major Brampton intersection being shut down
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga