Emergency services responding to collision in Brampton with occupants trapped in vehicle
Peel paramedics and Brampton Fire & Emergency Services are responding to a serious crash this afternoon.
It was reported at 5:43 p.m. that multiple vehicles were involved in a collision at Sandalwood Pkwy and Van Kirk Dr.
Police say one vehicle possibly rolled over with the occupants trapped inside.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Residents should avoid the intersection for now.
UPDATE: Police say all occupants are out of the vehicle and injuries are non-life-threatening.
The intersection remains closed for cleanup at this time.
- Life-threatening injuries reported following collision in Brampton
- One person reportedly trapped after vehicle flips over in Mississauga
- Brampton single-vehicle collision results in man rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries
- Occupants Have Fled the Scene at a Three Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- Police responding to house and vehicle fire in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga ticketing for gathering in parks to home hair salons and more