Emergency Services on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
A gas leak has been reported this evening in Mississauga.
Police say they received a call a 7:37 p.m. regarding a gas line that was struck during digging in a backyard on Harwick Drive.
That’s in the area of Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are attending the scene.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good