Emergency Services on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
A gas leak has been reported this evening in Mississauga.
Police say they received a call a 7:37 p.m. regarding a gas line that was struck during digging in a backyard on Harwick Drive.
That’s in the area of Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are attending the scene.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win