Emergency Services on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
A gas leak has been reported this evening in Mississauga.
Police say they received a call a 7:37 p.m. regarding a gas line that was struck during digging in a backyard on Harwick Drive.
That’s in the area of Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are attending the scene.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- Popular Filipino Restaurant Shuts Down in Mississauga
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Weapon Seized in Mental Health Incident On A Mississauga Highway