Emergency Services on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
A gas leak has been reported this evening in Mississauga.
Police say they received a call a 7:37 p.m. regarding a gas line that was struck during digging in a backyard on Harwick Drive.
That’s in the area of Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are attending the scene.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants