Emergency Services on Scene for Gas Leak in Mississauga
A gas leak has been reported this evening in Mississauga.
Police say they received a call a 7:37 p.m. regarding a gas line that was struck during digging in a backyard on Harwick Drive.
That’s in the area of Morning Star Drive and Highway 427.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are attending the scene.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- Mississauga, Brampton residents will have to stay home two more weeks, outoor activities begin June 2
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Greyhound Canada to stop servicing Ontario and Quebec, halting all Canadian operations
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- The urge to keep scratching made a Brampton man $250,000 lotto winner