Emergency Services Attend Apartment Fire in Mississauga
A fire has been reported this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police say a call came in at 2:40 p.m. regarding a fire at an apartment building in the area of Seneca and Tecumseth Avenue, near Lakeshore Road East.
Officers and emergency services were called to the scene.
The fire appears to have broken out on the apartment’s balcony, according to police.
The occupants were evacuated and there are no reports of injuries at this time.
Residents should avoid the area if possible.
- Residents being evacuated after fire breaks out at apartment building in Mississauga
- Residents Evacuated After Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Services on Scene after Fire Breaks Out at Mississauga Condo
- Fire crews on scene at possible apartment fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in Canada