Emergency crews responding to garage fire in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on the scene of a garage fire in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding the fire, which broke out at a residence in the Tecumseh Park Dr. and Indian Rd. area, came in shortly after 4:15 pm.
Police say the fire is active.
According to police, no one is in the residence and no injuries have been reported.
Drivers and pedestrians are asked to avoid the area.
Surrounding houses are being evacuated as a precaution.
The fire has spread to the entire house, and Tecumseh Park Drive has been completely closed as firefighters attempt to control the blaze.
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Mississauga to temporarily lay off about 2,000 employees due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Fire crews on scene for fire at Mississauga residence
- Police and Fire Department on Scene for Active Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Responding to Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Apartment Fire in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Currently on Scene at Mississauga House Fire