Emergency Crews on Scene After Vehicles Hits Wall in Mississauga
Police are on scene at a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a vehicle crashed into a wall in the North Service Road and Harvest drive area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
You might want to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say a male is trapped in the vehicle and being extricated by Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services. His injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
Police say North Service remains closed from Tolman Road. Westbound North Service Road has reopened.
The wall is currently being repaired, so expect delays.
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Vehicle Flees After Striking Female Pedestrian in Mississauga
- Some Roads Remain Closed After Van Plows Through QEW Barrier Wall
- Emergency Services on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Closed After Vehicle Flips Over in Mississauga
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews on Scene at Vehicle Fire on 401 in Mississauga