Emergency Crews on Scene After Vehicles Hits Wall in Mississauga
Police are on scene at a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a vehicle crashed into a wall in the North Service Road and Harvest drive area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
You might want to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say a male is trapped in the vehicle and being extricated by Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services. His injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
Police say North Service remains closed from Tolman Road. Westbound North Service Road has reopened.
The wall is currently being repaired, so expect delays.
- Some Roads Remain Closed After Van Plows Through QEW Barrier Wall
- Paramedics on scene after vehicle crashes into brick wall in Mississauga
- North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Emergency Services on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- Crews responding to house explosion and fire in Hamilton
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend