Emergency Crews on Scene After Vehicles Hits Wall in Mississauga
Police are on scene at a single-vehicle collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that a vehicle crashed into a wall in the North Service Road and Harvest drive area.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
You might want to avoid the area.
UPDATE: Police say a male is trapped in the vehicle and being extricated by Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services. His injuries appear to be minor.
Expect delays in the area.
Police say North Service remains closed from Tolman Road. Westbound North Service Road has reopened.
The wall is currently being repaired, so expect delays.
- Some Roads Remain Closed After Van Plows Through QEW Barrier Wall
- Paramedics on scene after vehicle crashes into brick wall in Mississauga
- North Service Road is closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Emergency Services on Scene for Vehicle Fire in Mississauga
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision