Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident is Dundas St. W. and Woodchester Dr. around 8:35 a.m.
Injuries are unknown, say Peel police.
Dundas is closed to westbound traffic.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics treated a female pedestrian before taking her to hospital with minor injuries. The driver remained on scene, say police. Roads are now open.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods