Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident is Dundas St. W. and Woodchester Dr. around 8:35 a.m.
Injuries are unknown, say Peel police.
Dundas is closed to westbound traffic.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics treated a female pedestrian before taking her to hospital with minor injuries. The driver remained on scene, say police. Roads are now open.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga