Emergency Crews on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene after a pedestrian was struck in Mississauga on Thursday morning.
The incident is Dundas St. W. and Woodchester Dr. around 8:35 a.m.
Injuries are unknown, say Peel police.
Dundas is closed to westbound traffic.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
Avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics treated a female pedestrian before taking her to hospital with minor injuries. The driver remained on scene, say police. Roads are now open.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Busy Area in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Ontario will decide today what level of restrictions to place Mississauga and Brampton
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month