Emergency Crews Investigating Possible Fire at Mississauga Business
Emergency crews are responding to a possible fire in Mississauga.
Peel police say thick smoke was seen coming from a business in the Dixie Rd. and Dundas area.
A call regarding the incident came in at 3:50 p.m.
Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services (MFES) is on scene.
Police say the following road closures are in effect:
- Queensway N/B to Blundell
- Tonolli to Caterpillar
The cause of the fire is not yet known.
No injuries have been reported.
The business and surrounding businesses have been evacuated.
MFES says heavy black smoke is in the area. Residents in the area are asked to keep windows and doors closed. Multiple road closures are in effect. GO Trains in the area have been suspended.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga