Emergency Crews Currently on Scene at Mississauga House Fire
Emergency crews are currently on scene at a house fire in Mississauga.
Peel police said officers were called to the scene of a blaze at a residence in the Mandolin Pl. and Nimbus Gatea area (located in the Mavis and 401 area).
Everyone has been evacuated from the home.
No injuries have been reported.
Emergency crews remain on scene.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets