Emergency Crews Battle Early Morning Fire in Mississauga
An early morning blaze broke out at a manufacturing plant in Mississauga.
Shortly before 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Dec 5, Peel police reported that emergency crews were on scene to investigate calls regarding a fire on Wharton Way.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the blaze.
The street was closed north of Dundas while crews were working in the area.
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga