Emergency Crews Battle Early Morning Fire in Mississauga
An early morning blaze broke out at a manufacturing plant in Mississauga.
Shortly before 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Dec 5, Peel police reported that emergency crews were on scene to investigate calls regarding a fire on Wharton Way.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the blaze.
The street was closed north of Dundas while crews were working in the area.
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga