Emergency Crews Battle Early Morning Fire in Mississauga
An early morning blaze broke out at a manufacturing plant in Mississauga.
Shortly before 2:30 a.m. on Sunday, Dec 5, Peel police reported that emergency crews were on scene to investigate calls regarding a fire on Wharton Way.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the blaze.
The street was closed north of Dundas while crews were working in the area.
- Police Investigating Shots Fired into Mississauga Residence
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- Police Make One of the Largest Gun Seizures in Region’s History
- Report Suggests Criminal Money is Driving Up Housing Prices in the GTA