Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police are currently on scene at an electrical fire at Pearson International Airport.
Police reported at 7:42 p.m. that a plane with an electrical fire had landed safely at Pearson International Airport.
Police and the fire department are currently on scene.
No injuries have been reported.
We will update as information becomes available.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- Everything We Know So Far About the Restaurant Explosion in Mississauga
- Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Plane Involved in Collision at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Passengers Evacuated After Planes Collide at Pearson Airport in Mississauga