Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police are currently on scene at an electrical fire at Pearson International Airport.
Police reported at 7:42 p.m. that a plane with an electrical fire had landed safely at Pearson International Airport.
Police and the fire department are currently on scene.
No injuries have been reported.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today