Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police are currently on scene at an electrical fire at Pearson International Airport.
Police reported at 7:42 p.m. that a plane with an electrical fire had landed safely at Pearson International Airport.
Police and the fire department are currently on scene.
No injuries have been reported.
We will update as information becomes available.
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases