Electrical Fire on Plane at Pearson Airport
Peel Regional Police are currently on scene at an electrical fire at Pearson International Airport.
Police reported at 7:42 p.m. that a plane with an electrical fire had landed safely at Pearson International Airport.
Police and the fire department are currently on scene.
No injuries have been reported.
We will update as information becomes available.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Some residents and councillor furious about bridge demolition in Mississauga
- Mississauga RONA among 34 Lowe's stores closing across Canada
- Police Investigating Possible Plane Fire at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Plane Slides Off Runway at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport