Electric vehicle charging stations now available at Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington
You can now charge your electric vehicle at Joseph Brant Hospital in Burlington.
The hospital has announced that electric vehicle (EV) charging stations are now available at all major entrances and level 1 of the parking garage.
Partnering with ChargePoint, an international electric charging network, the move by the hospital is being made to accommodate those who are switching to cleaner running vehicles.
EV charging is pay-per-use. EV owners who wish to charge a vehicle at at the hospital, must create an account to join the ChargePoint network and download the free app.
- EV Charging Rate $1.60/hr.
- $10.00/hr when not charging (after 30 minute grace period) to a maximum of $25 per session
- EV charging stations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- EV charging stations are for charging only, no parking.
- EV charging is time-limited.
- Users will be notified via ChargePoint 30 minutes before their charging session ends. At that time, users are to make their way to move their vehicle from the charging station.
- If the vehicle is still plugged into the charger after the final notice period, a penalty charge will commence.
- Failure to move the vehicle after charging can be grounds for loss of parking privileges.