Elderly Man Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Truck in Mississauga
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious collision between a tractor trailer and an elderly pedestrian.
On Sunday, June 11 at approximately 1:45 p.m., an 83-year-old man was crossing Dundas Street west of Stanfield Road when he was struck by a white tractor trailer.
The vehicle remained on scene.
The victim was transported to a Toronto trauma centre, where he remains in serious condition.
Investigators from the Major Collision Bureau are appealing for witnesses who may have witnessed the collision, have dashboard video footage of the incident or who may have information regarding the actions of the pedestrian and or driver prior to the collision.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Injured in Hit and Run Collision With Truck in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Critically Injured After Being Struck in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck