Elderly Man Reported Missing in Mississauga
Police have reported a missing person in Mississauga and request the public’s help in locating him.
Christopher Smith, 78, was last seen 1:45 p.m. on a bus in the area of Queensway and Hurontario.
Smith is six feet tall and 160 lbs with a slim build. He has black and grey curly hair, a beard and moustache, and a diamond earring in his left ear. He was wearing a dark long sleeve shirt and black pants.
Police say Smith has a hunched back and walks with a cane.
Anyone who may have information on his whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Police said at 7:27 p.m. that Smith has been located.
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga