Elderly Man Reported Missing in Mississauga
Police have reported a missing person in Mississauga and request the public’s help in locating him.
Christopher Smith, 78, was last seen 1:45 p.m. on a bus in the area of Queensway and Hurontario.
Smith is six feet tall and 160 lbs with a slim build. He has black and grey curly hair, a beard and moustache, and a diamond earring in his left ear. He was wearing a dark long sleeve shirt and black pants.
Police say Smith has a hunched back and walks with a cane.
Anyone who may have information on his whereabouts should contact police at 905-453-3311, ext. 1233.
UPDATE: Police said at 7:27 p.m. that Smith has been located.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga